Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Financially Unable

For all the colleges that appear
To want me- my money- in a year
They don’t understand
The money at hand.
Please understand the large debt I fear.

I’m sorry to say that I never
Considered to enter, however,
You wavered the fee,
I figured I’d be
Safe in this tough college endeavor.

Your city location is prime, oh,
And your green campus is divine, though
Gave me no money-
It sure ain’t funny.
Cause now for college, I just don’t know.

All I dreamed was to be in D.C.,
A diplomat with a good degree.
But you cost the most.
With nothing to boast,
I am now sad and poor as can be.

It’s not that I don’t want to be home,
It’s just that I need some time to roam.
You’re practically free,
But I need to flee
Before I drown myself in sea foam.

No comments:

Post a Comment