Sunday, April 4, 2010

Purpose of this blog

So as a college (to be) freshman, I will be single-handedly paying my way through college.  And by which means, you may ask? Simple. By writing. Now, I know that freelance writing isn't exaclty and instant-win lottery ticket to free tuition, but it is a start. Maybe writing poems for greeting card companies and contestss will at least enable me to eat more than ramen in my freshman year. So, from this day forward, I will be writing poems (or try to) at least once a day. Who knows? I could be a poet and actually know it by the time I am on my 100th poem.

As a side-note: I don't know if people are actually reading this. I may just be talking and writing to myself. If by chance someone is reading this, please excuse my times of temporary insanity, and comment so that I know that there is someone out there reading this crazy blog. Mahalos!

No comments:

Post a Comment